Men love blow jobs. I’m sure that’s no surprise to you, but a lot of men will often actually take a good blowjob over intercourse. They don’t have to do any work, for one thing. And your mouth is warm and wet and feels just as good if not better than your–or his–hand, and for some men even your most intimate bits. Don’t take this personally, because no matter how many pelvic floor exercises you do you can’t make your vagina feel like a mouth.
Read on for my specific tips on giving a perfect blow job.
In adult movies, the oral scenes are usually the ones that get put on repeat, and it’s generally accepted by actors and directors alike that whereas you don’t have to have certain positions or scenarios in every film, a blowjob scene is a must.
A lot of women feel a bit squeamish about performing oral, or worry they aren’t doing it right or they’ll catch his willy on their teeth. But worry not. As with hand stimulation, giving a guy oral is pretty straightforward. And the same two basic rules apply: keep it firm and wet. The latter is fairly easy as he’s in your mouth, but you might find it gets dry if you’re sucking hard–and as you will see, you should be–so grab yourself a flavored lube or simply add a bit of saliva. It might sound gross, but guys tend to love it if you just spit on it, and you can see this a lot in porn. (It’s also cheaper than lube.)
Now; about the firm grip. Don’t just bob your head up and down, you need to actually suck. It is, so I’m told, a really intense sensation for him. Start off slow, taking as much of him in your mouth as you can, and then get faster, concentrating on the head of his penis.
- Probably the best tip I can give you is to use your hand at the same time; it gives him a double whammy and will help stop you getting serious jaw ache. Put your hand around him, directly under your mouth so you’re creating one continuous tunnel, and move them in tandem. Remember to suck, and try swirling your tongue around the glans too. Once you’ve got this down, you can bring out your bag of tricks.
- Keeping your hand and mouth together, twist your hand around the head of his penis, before you move back down. But remember it’s your hand that should twist, not his actual bits!
- If he likes that, try lightly holding the base of his penis with your hand, and moving your mouth up and down in a twisting motion while swirling your tongue around his head and shaft. Start off slow, as this is the oral equivalent of patting your head while rubbing your tummy.
- As a prelude to deeper sucking, and every so often to vary the sensation, take just the head of his cock into your mouth and suck vigorously, as if you were sucking on a mango. Most of the nerve endings in his penis are here, and this can send some men through the roof.
- While he’s in your mouth, stiffen your tongue and flick it around his frenulum–the underside seam that joins the glans to the shaft.
Something else to bear in mind is the visual aspect. He will most likely love watching you, so tie your hair up if it’s long, and make eye contact now then. Even give him a cheeky wink or blow him a kiss–he should soon be going cross-eyed with delight!